Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|83,5 - 95 cm / Seat height: 40,5 - 52 cm
|67 cm (armrests included)
|Powder coated steel, fabric and wood
The swivel seat of Fauteuil Direction Pivotant is height adjustable, and the backward tilt mechanism can be adapted to the individual user's weight. These features are paired with the generous upholstery to ensure optimum comfort. Leather or fabric covers are available in many different colours, making it easy to find the ideal chair for any type of business workplace or home office.
The design reflects Jean Prouvé's characteristic aesthetic vocabulary, which is based on structural requirements.
More fabrics, colours and materials available:
- Fabrics: Twill, Volo, Tress, Leather Premium F
- Armrests: natural solid oak, solid American walnut, dark stained solid oak
The castors in the above mentioned options are soft castors for hard floors. Hard castors suitable for carpets are also available. Contact us to learn more about all the options.
- Seat and backrest: polyurethane filling; cover in fabric or leather.
- Armrests: solid wood in natural oak with oiled finish, dark stained oak with protective natural lacquer finish, or American walnut with oiled finish.
- Base: five-star base made of bent sheet steel and tubular steel, powder-coated (smooth). Equipped with double castors in basic dark, Ø 60 mm.
- Seat mechanism: adjustable backward tilt, lockable in the forward position. Continuous seat height adjustment with gas spring.
- Origin of wood: oak (Quercus robur) from Western Europe and/or Poland; American walnut (Juglans nigra) from the USA.