Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Rivet Case convinces with its solid and versatile design — it can be placed vertically as well as horizontally while functioning as a table, storage, or display room. Based on a riveting technique suitable for making perpendicular joints between separate, laser-cut raw aluminum sheets, the case is put together by hand using a hammer in a cold-forming assembly process developed by designer Jonas Trampedach in 2011.
- Flexible for storage and display in any room, it can stand vertically as well as horizontally
- Each piece is unique and hammered by hand
- Due to the unfinished and raw nature of aluminum, scratches and natural irregularities on the surface might be originally present
- The material will patinate over time, and marks and tinted materiality will occur
- The Rivet Case can hold 15 kg